Plastic Surgeon in the Inland Empire
Uncover the body you have always wanted!
At Terracina Surgical Arts, we will work with you to achieve your body goals. Doctor Anil Punjabi is pleased to welcome you to his private practice in the Inland Empire California. Dr. Punjabi‘s scope of expertise includes cosmetic & reconstructive plastic surgery of the face and body and oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Once you have chosen to have plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery or oral surgery the most important decision you will make is selecting a surgeon. As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Punjabi appreciates the value of clinical experience, surgical expertise, current innovative technology and consistently delivering excellence in patient care. Because of his unique dual qualifications in medicine and dentistry, Dr. Punjabi‘s expertise gives him a distinct perspective in solving complex cosmetic and reconstructive challenges of not only the face, head, and neck, but also the breast, body, and extremities.
Dr. Punjabi graduated from the Government Dental College at Bombay University, India, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Los Angeles and Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Punjabi has completed training in two specialties: oral and maxillofacial surgery at MetroHealth Medical Center Campus of the CWRU and plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami Florida.
Dr. Punjabi has been in practice since 1999, first in faculty practice at Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) and Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) before opening his private practice in Inland Empire. He continues to serve as an Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery in the School of Medicine and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the Shcool of Dentistry at Loma Linda University. His experience also includes the private practice of dental/oral surgery in Jamaica, West Indies.
Dr. Punjabi‘s private practice located in the area of Inland Empire encompasses the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery including:
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose and Chin Reshaping
- Forehead Lift
- Facial Implants
- Breast Implants/Reduction/Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- And Cancer, Trauma, and Birth Defect Reconstruction.
Oral & maxillofacial procedures include wisdom teeth, jaw surgery, and dental implant reconstruction. Skin enhancement services include collagen injections, Botox, chemical peels and laser resurfacing. Full-service skin care is available with a licensed medical aesthetician. Dr. Punjabi‘s priority is to provide you with the skill, experience and care that you are looking for in a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. You can be certain that his input and interest in your expectations and desired goals will make you feel comfortable and confident that you are in good hands!
Dr. Punjabi enjoys skiing with his son who is a dedicated snowboarder in the local mountains, and debating issues of import with his daughter, who graduated with high honors from University of California, Berkeley and medical school at CWRU is now a resident training in the 6-year integrated plastic surgery program. He is married to Bindoo Punjabi, DDS who is a Board Certified dental anesthesiologist and provides her expertise for patients requiring general anesthesia. His hobbies include music, chess, boxing, badminton, and yoga.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2000
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 2001
- St. Xavier’s College, Bombay University, 1974 – 1976
- Government Dental College, Bombay University, 1976 – 1980
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry, 1988 – 1990
- Case Western University School of Medicine, 1990 – 1993
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Metrohealth Medical Center, 1990 – 1991, 1995 – 1997
- Residency in General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Group of Hospital, 1993 – 1995
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1997 – 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, School of Medicine, Loma Linda University
- Associate Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University
- Facial Trauma , Seth R. Thaller, W. Scott McDonald< Chapter 16, Mandibular Fractures Anil P. Punjabi and Alan S. Herford
- Rhinoplasty, Tripod Theory
- Journal of Trauma-Injury Infection & Critical Care Letter to the Editor, December 1996. Punjabi, Anil P. MD, DDS; Simon, Judith MD; Plaisier, Brian MD
- The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal Letter to the Editor: Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 326???326. Brian Eichenberg, M.D, Anil P. Punjabi, M.D., D.D.S, Linda D’Antonio, Ph.D
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery Management of Alveolar Clefts. Anureet K. Bajaj, MD; Amnart A. Wongworawat, MD; Anil Punjabi, BDS, DDS, MD. November 2003, Volume 14, Issue 6
For more information on Dr. Punjabi and his services, please visit Dr. Punjabi‘s ASPS webpage .