Cosmetic Surgery in the Inland Empire
Uncover the body you have always wanted!
Are you looking for cosmetic surgery in the Inland Empire? At Terracina Surgical Arts, our professional staff along with Dr.Punjabi will help you achieve your aesthetic goals and provide cosmetic surgery solutions in the area of Inland Empire California. Dr. Punjabi’s scope of expertise includes cosmetic surgery & reconstructive plastic surgery of the face and body and oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Punjabi and his 5-star team provide the most modern and sophisticated surgical techniques to provide their patients with amazing cosmetic surgery results and minimal downtime. Their philosophy is based upon the concept that a successful result from cosmetic surgery stems from a successful partnership between the patient and the practice. Such a partnership is based on professionalism, trust, education, and understanding. Dr. Punjabi and his staff are dedicated professionals who are committed to achieving the best possible cosmetic surgery for each patient. They work diligently to tailor this approach to suit each individual’s needs and cosmetic goals. They will also take the time to listen to your desires and give you a realistic idea of what can be done for you. With his expertise and artistic touch, Dr. Punjabi brings the knowledge and
skill that is necessary for successful results.
Dr. Punjabi graduated from the Government Dental College at Bombay University, India, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Los Angeles and Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Punjabi has completed training in two specialties: oral and maxillofacial surgery at MetroHealth Medical Center Campus of the CWRU and plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami Florida.
Dr. Punjabi has been in practice since 1999, first in faculty practice at Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) and Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) before opening his private practice in Inland Empire. He continues to serve as an Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery in the School of Medicine and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the Shcool of Dentistry at Loma Linda University. His experience also includes a private practice of dental/oral surgery in Jamaica, West Indies.
Dr. Punjabi’s private practice located in the area of Inland Empire encompasses the full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgery including:
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Job
- Chin Reshaping
- Forehead Lift
- Facial Implants
- Breast Implants/Reduction/Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Cosmetic Surgery
Skin enhancement services include collagen injections, Botox, chemical peels and laser resurfacing. Full-service skin care is available with a licensed medical aesthetician. Dr. Punjabi’s priority is to provide you with the skill, experience and care that you are looking for in a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon. You can be certain that his input and interest in your expectations and desired goals will make you feel comfortable and confident that you are in good hands!
Dr. Punjabi appreciates the value of clinical experience, surgical expertise, current innovative technology and consistently delivering excellence in patient care. Because of his unique dual qualifications in medicine and dentistry, Dr. Punjabi’s expertise gives him a distinct perspective in solving complex cosmetic and reconstructive challenges of not only the face, head, and neck, but also the breast, body, and extremities.
Terracina Surgical Arts offers a complete range of surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures
provided by our double board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Punjabi. All your cosmetic goals can
be achieved in our well-equipped facility. With over 18 years of experience, we focus on delivering outstanding patient care with top-rated cosmetic plastic surgery results. We treat
each patient as a unique individual and discuss all the pre-operative concerns and preferences
in great detail prior to treatment. Our overall goal is to provide you with safe, effective, and
natural-looking results. We are full of appreciation to be serving the beautiful Inland Empire
community. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our family!
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2000
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 2001
- St. Xavier’s College, Bombay University, 1974 – 1976
- Government Dental College, Bombay University, 1976 – 1980
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry, 1988 – 1990
- Case Western University School of Medicine, 1990 – 1993
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Metrohealth Medical Center, 1990 – 1991, 1995 – 1997
- Residency in General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Group of Hospital, 1993 – 1995
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1997 – 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, School of Medicine, Loma Linda University
- Associate Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University