Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Inland Empire
Are you looking for an Inland Empire cosmetic surgeon?
At Terracina Surgical Arts, our professional staff along with Dr.Punjabi will help you achieve your aesthetic goals and provide surgical cosmetic solutions in the area of Inland Empire California. Dr. Punjabi‘s scope of expertise includes cosmetic surgery & reconstructive plastic surgery of the face and body and oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Once you have chosen to have cosmetic surgery procedure or oral surgery the most important decision you will make is selecting a surgeon. It is Dr. Punjabi‘s priority to make your first visit at Terracina Surgical Arts as comfortable as possible. The purpose of the consultation is to discover your expectations, desires, and goals. The consultation provides ample time for you to ask questions or express any concerns you may have about the procedure. Dr. Punjabi will give you a professional and honest opinion about what he believes he can achieve. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make a decision that is best for you.
Dr. Punjabi graduated from the Government Dental College at Bombay University, India, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Los Angeles and Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Punjabi has completed training in two specialties: oral and maxillofacial surgery at MetroHealth Medical Center Campus of the CWRU and plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami Florida.
Dr. Punjabi has been in practice since 1999, first in faculty practice at Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) and Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) before opening his private practice in Inland Empire. He continues to serve as an Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery in the School of Medicine and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the Shcool of Dentistry at Loma Linda University. His experience also includes a private practice of dental/oral surgery in Jamaica, West Indies.
Dr. Punjabi‘s private practice located in the area of Inland Empire encompasses the full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgery including:
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Job
- Chin Reshaping
- Forehead Lift
- Facial Implants
- Breast Implants/Reduction/Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Contouring
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2000
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 2001
- St. Xavier’s College, Bombay University, 1974 – 1976
- Government Dental College, Bombay University, 1976 – 1980
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry, 1988 – 1990
- Case Western University School of Medicine, 1990 – 1993
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Metrohealth Medical Center, 1990 – 1991, 1995 – 1997
- Residency in General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Group of Hospital, 1993 – 1995
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1997 – 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, School of Medicine, Loma Linda University
- Associate Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University