At the time of your initial visit, your treatment plan will be established along with an estimate of fees. We will file your insurance paperwork to help receive all entitled reimbursements. Please bring your insurance forms with you and have your portion filled out and signed to expedite the filing of your claim.
Filing your claim: We will be happy to discuss payment arrangements that will suit your needs. We accept cash, check, VISA and Mastercard. In order to contain billing costs we ask that all accounts be paid within 60 days from the date of service. If an account goes over 60 days a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year) is added to the unpaid balance.
For patients paying for their treatment
We are committed to providing you with the best possible, affordable care. At the time of your initial visit, your treatment plan will be established along with an estimate of fees. Since we include the operating room fees and anesthesia fees in our estimate, fees may change depending on the length of surgery and the difficulty of the surgery. This fee quote is valid for (6) six months. A 10% DEPOSIT is due at the time you decide to schedule surgery. The remainder of the fee is due the day of your preoperative visit that is usually about 2-3 weeks prior to your surgery. Cancellations need to be three weeks prior to surgery or the 10% deposit will be forfeited. The preferred form of payment is cash, cashier’s check or money order.
The surgical fee includes all photography and follow-up care (related to the procedure) for six months. It does not include any revision surgery or unexpected complications. If, as sometimes occurs, revision or “touch up” surgery is indicated, it will be performed within the next twelve months for the cost of operating room and anesthesia charges and occasionally a nominal surgical fee. With liposculpture there may be a surgical fee in addition to the operating room and anesthesia charges for the “touch up” procedures.
Additional fees not included in the above costs:
- Pre and postoperative prescription and nonprescription medications.
- Laboratory work. You will be billed directly from the provider of these services.
- Medical clearance from your internist may be required. This may involve a physical exam, chest x-ray, EKG or any other relevant procedures. You will be billed directly from the provider of these services.
- If eyelid surgery is scheduled, a presurgical eye exam may be necessary. The fee is payable to the Ophthalmologist/optometrist at the time of service and is generally covered by medical insurance.
- Pathology, if tissue needs to be sent for examination. You will be billed directly by the provider of these services.
If you have any questions about the above fees please call our office at (909) 798-9950
Financing is available through several approved companies. Please ask for assistance if you would like more information.
Care Credit Financing
For patients using insurance
There will be a charge of $20.00 for returned checks. Balances older than 30 days may be subject to additional collection fees and interest charges of 1% per month.
We reserve the right to charge $25.00 for cancelled or broken appointments without 24 hours advance notice.